Thursday, February 21, 2013

iPhone 5 Wallpaper Share, Part One: Colorful.

Like the title, I would like to share a series of wallpapers for iPhone 5 with the resolution of 640*1136. Today the wallpapers have something in common that is: Colorful.  Hope you like the ones I share for you.

 1. Yellow, Green and Blue
2. Red, Yellow, Blue and Green
3. Geometry
 4. Colorful Ball.
5. Sunshine on the colorful field.
6. Balloon
7,Color wave
8. Curve
  

9. pencil
10. Melody
Tomorrow, I'd like to share another style iPhone Wallpaper. Hope you like the ones I like.

Posts you may like:

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely. I like your collection.telekupon

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best collection of suprb wallpapers. I want to download these for my iPhone, if you allow me. ucuz cep telefonlar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing a great post. I appreciate your thinking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    Tks very much for post:

    I like it and hope that you continue posting.

    Let me show other source that may be good for community.

    Source: shelf wallpaper iphone

    Best rgs

    David

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...