Thursday, January 24, 2013

Top 5 Wedding Love Songs.

Today is sunshine day with sweet love. More than one friend of mine married 2012. It make me want to collect the best wedding song 2012, let's make a update for your wedding song list.
1, I do ---Colbie Caillat
Happy melody and suitable lyrics make the song to be the No. 1 for me.


2, Marry You -- Bruno Mars
 Full of love and so sweet to dance with the music.

3, Marry Me -- Trian
The video make the song more beautiful. Slow and full of love.


4, Beautiful in White -- Westlife
"So as long as I live I love you, Will heaven hold you? You look so beautiful in white......"
5, All My Life – K-Ci & JoJo
"I will never find a love sweeter than you.... you are the only one everything....."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...